Out Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making baddies tap out since August 25, 2012!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Standards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haellian

Haellian

Guild Standards Empty
PostSubject: Guild Standards   Guild Standards EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 8:58 am

Hello Everyone,

This thread is here in order to get everyone on the same page about the inner working of [Out].
Everything detailed in here are guidelines I would like every member to follow in order to make this guild as amazing as it can be.

1. Kindly represent the guild.
2. Hop on TS3 when you play!
3. Use your common sense while playing the game. Respect others around you.
4. Try and get to know your guildies. Utilize Guild chat!
5. Leave the drama at the login screen. Everyone will have more fun this way.
6. Use the forums! They are here for you and everyone in the guild to help us grow!
7. Be active!

Obviously some of these hold a bit more weight then others, but in the end it's up to you to make the best of your time in the guild.
You won't have fun unless you get yourself involved in the activities and get to know people.
We can't force anyone to do anything, but we can decide to remove anyone from the guild if we decide that they are not a good fit.

I don't like having strict rules in a guild, I found that it doesn't typically work too well. Instead, I let people be themselves, but I expect a level of maturity and common sense out of everyone. If you are just coming here to troll and be a dick to everyone, chances are you won't be here for long.

Cheers,
Haellian
Back to top Go down

Guild Standards
Page 1 of 1